<< 唐顿庄园 第5季 第Downton.Abbey.S05E05集>>
-
1. Even so, they'll say you're not doing things 'properly' any more.
即使这样 人们也会说你不再按规矩行事了。
-
2. - Do you care what people think? - Yes.
-您在意别人的想法吗 -是的。
-
3. I accept change, but I want to navigate it gently.
我接受改变 但是我想慢慢来。
-
4. I don't want to leap into it and put everyone's backs up.
我不想冒进而让其他人感到不快。
-
5. But why do the rituals,the clothes and the customs, matter so much?
但为什么要搞那一套呢,那些衣服啊习俗啊 真有那么大关系吗。
-
6. Because, without them, we would be like the Wild Men of Borneo.
因为没有规矩我们就会像婆罗洲野人一样了。
-
7. I disagree. Manners and tradition are all very well,but once they start to control us,they've outlived their usefulness.
我不同意 礼节和传统都很好,但如果它们开始控制我们,它们也就失去用处了。
-
8. Well, there are more important things to worry about than whether
我觉得还有比卡森是否介意上鸡尾酒。
-
9. or not Carson minds serving cocktails.
更重要的东西要操心呢。
-
10. Why is Carson in the line of fire? What's he done wrong?
为什么把卡森拎上来批判 他做错什么了。