返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第6季 第1集>>

  • 1. There's a tremendous Irish community there.
    那里有很多爱尔兰人。
  • 2. If you ask me, he's landed on his feet.
    要我说 他这才是站稳脚跟了。
  • 3. How is the search going for his replacement?
    找到替代他的人了吗。
  • 4. We've hardly started, really.
    我们还没怎么开始找。
  • 5. We haven't started at all. We don't need a replacement.
    根本就没找 我们不需要另外找人了。
  • 6. - Why not? - Because I'm his replacement.
    -为什么 -我就是他的替代者。
  • 7. - I'm going to be the new agent. - You're what?
    -我就是新的代理人 -你说什么。
  • 8. We've worked together since he came back from Dublin.
    他从都柏林回来后 我们就一直一起共事。
  • 9. Why shouldn't I?
    有何不可呢。
  • 10. - Quite right. - Yes, but what about the heavy lifting?
    -说得是 -可是还有体力活儿呢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 117 Previous Next