<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第1集>>
-
1. We're to have a fight about the running of the hospital,and she began it by concealing the facts.
我们要为医院的经营做一番斗争,而她一开始就隐瞒事实。
-
2. - Oh, dear. - It seems to me we should...
-老天爷 -我觉得我们应该...。
-
3. Cora, don't waste your time on it.
柯拉 别浪费时间了。
-
4. It's a matter between me and Cousin Isobel.
这是我和伊泽贝尔堂亲之间的事。
-
5. We can't have the President in a tug-of-war against the Almoner.
董事长和医院司务可不能南辕北辙。
-
6. We can if it's needed.
有必要的话就可以。
-
7. With poor old Clarkson as the rope.
可怜老克拉克森要被两头扯了。
-
8. Is now a good time?
现在方便吗。
-
9. As good as any. Sit.
方便得很 坐吧。
-
10. - Some of this? - No, thank you.
-来点这个吗 -不了 谢谢。