<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第1集>>
-
1. Ooh, I don't envy you. I still cheer myself up by thinking,at least I don't have to take any more exams.
我可不羡慕你 每次想到我再不用参加考试,都让我身心愉悦。
-
2. But he's right. I must take them,or what's it all been for?
但他说得很对 我必须要参加,不然不就白学了吗。
-
3. Ooh, it doesn't look as if she'll be staying on at the Dower House.
看起来她不会在老夫人家长待了。
-
4. No. I wouldn't have said she was a long-term prospect, Ms Patmore.
是啊 她肯定待不久的 帕特莫太太。
-
5. Not very congenial, you see.
处得不太愉快。
-
6. 'Ey, I wonder what was in that message.
真好奇那信里说了什么。
-
7. I suppose you're surprised to see me lining up with the Dowager.
看到我站在老夫人那边让你吃惊了吧。
-
8. Only because I think you're wrong.
只是因为我觉得你错了。
-
9. Well, forgive me, you maybe have a touching faith in officialdom.
你似乎对官僚主义抱有过多幻想。
-
10. Once they take over the hospital,they will lay down the law,with no regard for the needs of this area.
一旦他们把控了医院,会自行制定新规,毫不顾忌这一带的需求。