<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第1集>>
-
1. At least, not for me.
至少不合适我。
-
2. And you didn't think of George?
你就没想过乔治吗。
-
3. Of course I did. I thought of all of you.
当然 我想过你们所有人。
-
4. I just needed to be sure.
但我想确定。
-
5. I suppose you were a widow, after all,and not a deb in her first season.
毕竟你是个寡妇,不是什么小姑娘了。
-
6. But it's still not the way your parents would have behaved.
但您父母始终不会如此。
-
7. Oh, I don't know...
未必。
-
8. If you believe what they write about the Edwardians these days.
如果你相信如今关于英王爱德华时代的那些故事的话。
-
9. What were you planning to do with Miss Bevan?
你本打算怎么处理贝文小姐。
-
10. I wasn't going to be blackmailed - I know that.
我不想受人勒索 这我知道。