返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 唐顿庄园 第6季 第2集>>

  • 1. 'Assistant butler, varied duties, start at once.'
    助理管家 职务繁杂 立即开工。
  • 2. Then there's a Ripon number.
    号码是里彭的。
  • 3. It would be nice if you didn't have to move far away.
    你要是不用搬太远倒是不错。
  • 4. Nice for whom?
    对谁不错。
  • 5. You won't let me be fond of you, will you? No matter what I do.
    你就是不肯让我喜欢你 是吧 不管我怎么做。
  • 6. Did I leave a tin of oil in here?
    我是不是放了一小罐油在这儿。
  • 7. I put it on the mantelpiece.
    我放在壁炉台上了。
  • 8. Mr Carson wants me to wind the clocks.
    卡森先生让我给钟上弦。
  • 9. I've an idea the one in the tapestry room
    我觉得有挂毯那个房间的钟。
  • 10. needs extra loving care.
    得额外照料一下。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next