<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第3集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. Why ever not?
      
       
      
       
     为什么不愿意。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. My Lady, we're both honoured to be allowed the privilege -
      
       
      
       
     夫人  我们都很荣幸能够...。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. No. I want to hear from Mrs Hughes.
      
       
      
       
     不  我想听休斯太太自己的意见。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Your Ladyship, I have no wish to sound ungrateful.
      
       
      
       
     夫人  我毫无不敬之意。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. This is a fine house.
      
       
      
       
     这里真的很好。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. And Mr Carson's right.
      
       
      
       
     卡森先生说得也很对。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. It would be an honour to hold our party here.
      
       
      
       
     能在这里举办婚宴是我们的荣幸。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. But it's not what you want.
      
       
      
       
     但这并不是你想要的。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Well, to start with, I'd like a kind of reception
      
       
      
       
     首先  我想要一场。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. that's different from the ones you're used to.
      
       
      
       
     和你们常见的不一样的婚宴。