<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第4集>>
-
1. I'm sure she didn't mean to.
她肯定不是故意的。
-
2. No. But when she was talking about Lady Sybil
不是 她说起茜玻小姐时。
-
3. I had one of those moments where you look at your life
突然让我回想起自己的人生。
-
4. and I realised how much better Sybil was than I am.
我意识到茜玻比我善良太多。
-
5. - It was quite chastening. - You're hard on yourself, m'lady.
-真是醍醐灌顶 -您对自己太苛刻了 小姐。
-
6. Why did I have to be so pettish?
我为什么要那么小气啊。
-
7. She'd made something of her life, why shouldn't she?
她的人生有所成就 这有何不可。
-
8. Now, don't panic. Are you in pain?
别慌 你疼吗。
-
9. I was then. A sharp pain.
刚刚是的 一阵刺痛。
-
10. I had it earlier.
之前也发生过。