返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第6季 第6集>>

  • 1. - She already knows that. - It never hurts to say it.
    -她已经知道了 -说出来总没坏处。
  • 2. You don't want to encourage her.
    你还是别刺激她了。
  • 3. She's too curious for her own good.
    她爱想太多 对她没好处。
  • 4. Just give her the note.
    把信给她就是了。
  • 5. This is good of you.
    你费心了。
  • 6. You should've let one of the footmen bring it up.
    你让个男仆送上来就行了。
  • 7. I wanted to see how you are, My Lord,and...I thought you might fancy some of this.
    我想看看您身体如何 老爷,还有...我猜您可能想喝点这个。
  • 8. Crumbs. That looks frightening.
    看着好吓人。
  • 9. It's, uh, a little Chateau Chasse-Spleen, My Lord.
    这是忘忧堡酒庄的葡萄酒 老爷。
  • 10. I put it in this for ease of carriage.
    我倒在了小瓶里 携带比较方便。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next