<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第6集>>
-
1. Chasse Spleen? Now you're talking.
忘忧堡酒庄的 这才对嘛。
-
2. I believe it was a favourite of Lord Byron's.
拜伦勋爵很爱喝这个。
-
3. He knew a thing or two about wine. And women.
他挺了解红酒 还有女人。
-
4. But do you know, Carson, I think I'm going to have to say no.
但是 卡森 我想我得拒绝。
-
5. - Really, my Lord? - I'm afraid so.
-真的吗 老爷 -恐怕是的。
-
6. Sometimes in life sacrifices have to be made,and I think the time has come for me to accept
人有时得做出些牺牲,我也得接受现实。
-
7. that I cannot go on as I used to.
不能再照老样子下去了。
-
8. I am very sorry to hear you say so, My Lord.
我很遗憾 老爷。
-
9. Not as sorry as I am.
我比你还遗憾。
-
10. And speaking of necessary sacrifices,I've been thinking about things, lying here.
说到必要的牺牲,我躺着的时候想了很多。