<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第6集>>
-
1. Anna has an appointment this evening.
安娜今晚有预约。
-
2. I'll telephone you after. Mr Mead won't mind.
我晚点再给你电话 米德先生不会介意的。
-
3. I'm very grateful to you, m'lady, for arranging it,but Anna will ask him to send me the bill.
小姐 真的非常感谢您安排这一切,但安娜会让医生把账单寄给我。
-
4. Dr Ryder was my idea, not yours.
去找赖德医生是我的主意 不是你的。
-
5. And it was a good idea, m'lady. An idea that has brought us
是个好主意 小姐 一个让我们。
-
6. to within shouting distance of our greatest happiness.
与最大的幸福近在咫尺的主意。
-
7. But I can pay my way, and I'd be more comfortable to do so.
但账单请让我付 不然我会过意不去。
-
8. Very well. We won't fight about it.
那好 我们就不争这个了。
-
9. - Will you miss me? - I miss you when you're out of sight,never mind London.
-你会想我吗 -一看不到你我就会想你,更别说你去伦敦了。
-
10. I'm glad to hear it, Mr Bates.
你这么说我很高兴 贝茨先生。