<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第7集>>
-
1. Then you are misinformed. But I want to know this.
那你就是搞错了 但我想知道的是。
-
2. Why encourage Mrs Crawley
你为什么要鼓励卡劳利太太呢。
-
3. when your fiance detests the mere idea of her?
你的未婚夫根本不待见她。
-
4. I still dispute that, but I would say
我还是不同意这说法 但我得说。
-
5. that Larry had perhaps not quite thought matters through.
拉瑞之前或许没考虑清楚。
-
6. - Meaning? - Only that his father is old,and alone, and in need of...
-你指什么 -他的父亲老了,很孤单 需要...。
-
7. In need of care?
需要有人照顾吗。
-
8. Which you are not prepared to give.
而你不打算照顾他。
-
9. I would've said a companion.
我想说的是陪伴。
-
10. Which you are not prepared to be.
你也没打算陪他。