<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第8集>>
-
1. Mr Dorrit is now suing Mr McKidd for damages
杜丽先生正因通奸造成的伤害。
-
2. related to adultery.
起诉麦克基德先生。
-
3. You may be called upon to testify.
你可能会被传唤去作证。
-
4. Oh, my God.
我的上帝。
-
5. There is some concern Haughton-le-Skerne will be in the news,as a site of a house of ill repute.
霍顿-斯克恩有可能会上报纸,被说成是风月场所。
-
6. A house of ill repute?
风月场所。
-
7. I'm afraid the rumour mill has already begun...
恐怕谣言已经开始传了。
-
8. but there's a chance that Dorrit may settle out of court.
但杜丽也有可能选择庭外和解。
-
9. - I'll keep you informed. - Thank you, Sergeant.
-有消息我随时通知你 -谢谢你 警长。
-
10. Hello. What brings you here?
你好 你怎么来了。