<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第8集>>
-
1. You'd pull in the sky if you could!
你不惜把天拉下来。
-
2. ANYTHING to make you feel less frightened and alone!
只要能让你自己不再孤单害怕。
-
3. You saw Henry when he was here
你也看到亨利来时。
-
4. high-handed, bullying, unapologetic.
蛮横无理 毫无歉意的样子。
-
5. Am I expected to lower myself to his level
我非要把自己降到他那个档次。
-
6. and be grateful I'm allowed to do so?
还为自己能这样做而感恩戴德吗。
-
7. Listen to yourself. 'Lower yourself to his level'.
听听你自己 "降到他那个档次"。
-
8. You're not a princess in The Prisoner of Zenda!
你又不是《罗宫秘史》里的公主。
-
9. - You don't want to understand me. - You ruined Edith's life today!
-你就不想理解我 -你今天毁了伊迪丝的生活。
-
10. How many lives are you going to wreck just to smother your misery?
为了抑制自己的痛苦 你还要毁多少人的生活。