<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第8集>>
-
1. With your permission, My Lady.
如果您不介意 夫人。
-
2. How sad. How very sad.
真悲哀 太悲哀了。
-
3. Do you still think dismissing Barrow was a useful saving, Papa?
您还觉得解雇巴罗是经济的办法吗 爸爸。
-
4. That's rather below the belt, even for you.
这话也太过分了 即使是你。
-
5. Look, we've kept him out of the hospital.
他不必去医院。
-
6. Dr Clarkson stitched him up here.
克拉克森医生会在这儿给他处理伤口。
-
7. He says Miss Baxter found him in time.
他说巴克斯特小姐发现得及时。
-
8. I'll go up in a minute.
我稍后就上去。
-
9. I saw Doctor Clarkson leaving when I got back. What was he doing here?
我回来时见到克拉克森医生离开 怎么回事。
-
10. Mr Barrow has been taken poorly.
巴罗先生病了。