返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 唐顿庄园 第6季 第8集>>

  • 1. Tom's already torn me into strips.
    汤姆已经训斥过我了。
  • 2. - Why did you do it? - I don't know. She was so...
    -你为什么那么做啊 -我不知道 她那么。
  • 3. - Anyway, I'm sorry now. - You should be.
    -总之 我现在后悔了 -你是该后悔。
  • 4. With Edith, I just say things and then they can't be unsaid.
    伊迪丝总让我说些覆水难收的话。
  • 5. Tom believes you're unhappy.
    汤姆觉得你不开心。
  • 6. That's why you lash out as you do.
    所以才那么发脾气。
  • 7. Look, if this is about Henry Talbot, you should be clear
    如果这是为了亨利·塔伯特 您该知道。
  • 8. he hasn't much to offer.
    他没什么前途。
  • 9. Bertie Hexham is a loss but not Henry.
    伯蒂·赫克瑟姆是个大损失 但亨利不算。
  • 10. He's well born, but there's no money or position.
    他出身不错 但他没钱没地位。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 122 Previous Next