返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第6季 第9集>>

  • 1. I've never had a proper chance to say thank you for rescuing me,because there's always been other people around.
    我一直没机会好好谢谢你们救了我,因为边上总是有别人在。
  • 2. - We were glad to do it. - The good thing is, you can stay.
    -我们很乐意 -好在你可以留下了。
  • 3. They've given me a breathing space
    他们只是多给了我点时间。
  • 4. but I can't live on pity for ever.
    但我不能永远活在怜悯中。
  • 5. Still, it is a breathing space. Make the most of it.
    那也是段时间嘛 好好利用。
  • 6. Why not use the time to try and understand what brought you so low?
    何不借机好好想想 你为什么这么低落呢。
  • 7. - How extraordinary! - Well I'm only telling you what happened.
    -真够奇怪的 -我只是实话实说。
  • 8. Larry Grey wrote, asking me to tea.
    拉瑞·格雷来信 请我去喝茶。
  • 9. And I accepted, as I thought I must.
    我接受了 因为觉得不去不好。
  • 10. And then I telephoned to be told they were in London.
    结果我打电话过去 却得知他们在伦敦。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 161 Previous Next