<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第9集>>
-
1. Before the war, they were almost never married.
战前的女仆基本都不结婚。
-
2. At least, if they were they retired.
至少结了婚也要退休。
-
3. And this is the future?
所以这就是未来吗。
-
4. If you're really asking,I think the future is no ladies' maids at all,but we haven't quite got there.
真要我说,我看未来根本不会再有贴身女仆了,但我们还没到那一步。
-
5. Thank you, Molesley.
谢谢 莫斯利。
-
6. - What a cheering sound. - Rather a break with tradition.
-这声音真让人振奋 -算是突破传统了。
-
7. - Well, can't it be a new tradition? - Let's hope so.
-难道不能成为新传统吗 -希望可以。
-
8. I spoke to Laura Edmunds today.
我今天和劳拉·埃德蒙斯通了电话。
-
9. I'm going to go up to London tomorrow.
我明天要去伦敦。
-
10. Oh, I might drive you, if you like.
如果你愿意 我可以开车送你。