返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 唐顿庄园 第6季 第9集>>

  • 1. You make me miserable for years,and then you give me my life back.
    多年来你一直让我痛苦,然后又把美好人生还给了我。
  • 2. Look, we're blood and we're stuck with it.
    听我说 我们是血亲 这无法改变。
  • 3. So, let's try and do a little better in future.
    我们将来就尽量对彼此更好一点吧。
  • 4. So, Lady Edith's to be a marchioness.
    伊迪丝小姐要做侯爵夫人了。
  • 5. Which almost makes up for Lady Mary not being a duchess.
    这几乎弥补了玛丽小姐没做成公爵夫人的遗憾。
  • 6. Hark at you, Becky Sharp.
    听听你啊 这么势利。
  • 7. They've gone into dinner
    他们开始用餐了。
  • 8. and I heard his lordship say he wants an early night.
    我听老爷说他想早点就寝。
  • 9. I don't blame him. I wouldn't mind one, either.
    不怪他 我也想早点睡呢。
  • 10. I never thanked you for all your hard work at the farm, not properly.
    我还没为你在农场帮忙的事好好谢你呢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 161 Previous Next