<< 绝命毒师 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. And my SAC in El Paso sends me home.
而埃尔帕索的指挥官让我回家。
-
2. Now, that's a sound leadership decision right there, huh?
这可是个英明的领导决策。
-
3. You don't put your second most senior man
不让二把手。
-
4. on the trail of those motherless bastards,You send him home.
继续追踪那些没娘养的混蛋,而是让他回家。
-
5. I was, you know, "He's out getting an evidence bag,"and so ends up without a scratch on him.
我被告知 "他去取证物袋了","所以毫发无伤"。
-
6. "So must be something wrong with that picture."
"照片肯定是有问题"。
-
7. So are you home for good?
所以你回来了不再回去了。
-
8. Playing it by ear.
随机应变吧。
-
9. "To be determined."
"待定"。
-
10. Think you might want to talk it through with somebody?
有没有想过跟谁谈谈这事。