<< 绝命毒师 第3季 第09集>>
-
1. it was, like, he w--
就好比。
-
2. he wasn't exactly saying it sucked.
他并没有说那东西做的烂透了。
-
3. He was just asking me honestly,"Is that all you got?"
他只是在很真诚地问我,"你真的就只有这种能耐吗"。
-
4. And for some reason I thought to myself,"Yeah, man, I can do better,"
出于某些原因 我也寻思着,我当然可以做的更好。
-
5. so I started from scratch.
所以我开始重做。
-
6. I made another, then another,and by the end of the semester,by, like, box number five,I had built this thing. You should've seen it.
做了一个又一个,到学期末,我一共做了有5个盒子,你们真该看看我做的那盒子。
-
7. It was insane.
我当时肯定是疯了。
-
8. I mean, I built it out of Peruvian Walnut with inlaid Zebrawood.
居然用秘鲁胡桃木来做外壳 镶的是斑木。
-
9. It was fitted with pegs, no screws.
用钉子钉一起的 没用螺丝。
-
10. I sanded it for days until it was smooth as glass.
我用砂纸磨了几天 直到磨得像玻璃一样光滑。