<< 绝命毒师 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. Whatever. They're just big rats anyways,giant pink-tailed rats with their pink rat faces,totally freaky,like alien rats.
不管怎样 只是肥老鼠罢了,长着粉红色尾巴和脸的老鼠,丑的要死,像外星鼠。
-
2. Actually, it's not so much that he got trapped,but he was living there, you know, under the house.
实际上 它不是困在房子里,它就住在房子底下。
-
3. You could hear him going from, like, room to room,always scurrying around.
你能听到它到各房间串门,跑的飞快。
-
4. Sometimes I'd see him outside at night,and he would just, you know, freeze.
有时晚上还能看到它们出来,它就假装一动不动。
-
5. And it's like you're not looking right at it. Right?
好像这样你就看不到它了。
-
6. I mean, it thinks it's fooling you.
它感觉自己能愚弄你。
-
7. That's what they do, honestly. They play dead or whatever.
它们就这点花招 喜欢装死。
-
8. It's just so lame.
太傻了。
-
9. Is there a discernible point to this story,a point that you'll be arriving at sometime in the near future?
这故事有重点吗,或是你在不久的将来才表达的出来的重点。
-
10. It was just a total bitch to get out. It took forever.
就是让我记忆深刻 忘不掉。