<< 绝命毒师 第5季 第06集>>
-
1. We would be out.
全身而退。
-
2. You could spend time with your family.
你可以天天陪着家人。
-
3. No more worrying about them getting hurt
再不用担心他们受到伤害。
-
4. Or finding out about everything.
不用担心他们发现真相。
-
5. Isn't this what you've been working for?
你搞毒品不就为这个吗。
-
6. I have not been working so hard just to sell out.
我千辛万苦 可不是为了抛售。
-
7. - It's not selling out. - Yes, it is, Jesse.
-这不是抛售 -就是抛售 杰西。
-
8. I ha--we have suffered and bled, literally, for this business.
为这东西 我们流血流汗。
-
9. And I will not throw it away for nothing.
我不会就这么放弃。
-
10. I don't know how else to say it, mr. White.
我不知道说什么才好 怀特老师。