返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第1季 第01集>>

  • 1. The nature of promises, Linda,is that they remain immune to changing circumstances.
    琳达 所谓承诺,就表示不受情势变化所影响。
  • 2. Garrett has thought long and hard about this,and he's decided we need you to stay in Congress.
    葛瑞斟酌了很久,他认为我们比较需要你身处国会。
  • 3. When was this decision made?
    什么时候下的决定?。
  • 4. And why wasn't I part of a conversation?
    为何完全没有经过我?。
  • 5. I'm sorry, Frank. If it had been up to me,I wouldn't have waited this long to tell you.
    抱歉 我若作得了主,就不会等到现在才告诉你。
  • 6. So you knew you were going to do this.
    所以老早就打算这么做。
  • 7. It has been an evolving discussion.
    一直都有在谈。
  • 8. It's a chicken-shit move.
    这是个没胆的决定。
  • 9. -Frank... -I was vetted.
    - 法兰… - 我受过审查。
  • 10. -Was that a ruse? -No.
    - 也是做样子? - 不。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 73 Previous Next