<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第02集>>
-
1. He's probably making more than all of us combined.
他赚的搞不好比我们加起来还要多。
-
2. Gentlemen, this one's on me. I'm gonna track down that check.
这餐我请吧 我去买单。
-
3. Glendon Hill fronts SanCorp lndustries.
葛兰顿希尔代表善可工业。
-
4. SanCorp is deep into natural gas. I don't give a hoot about natural gas.
善可工业涉入自然气 我对自然气一点兴趣也没有。
-
5. But I have 67 deputy whips and they all need cash to win races.
但我下头还有67个副党鞭 他们可都需要竞选资金。
-
6. SanCorp helps me purchase loyalty and in return, they expect mine.
善可工业帮我收买人心 条件是收买我的心。
-
7. It's degrading, I know. But when the tit's that big, everybody gets in line.
很不要脸 我知道 但口袋这么深时 人人都想排队。
-
8. Tell them I'm on top of it.
跟他们说我搞定。
-
9. I need more than that.
光一句话可不够。
-
10. You are well aware that I do not drop the ball on things like this, Remy.
你很清楚这种事 我是不会搞砸的 瑞米。