<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第03集>>
-
1. You haven't earned the right to be treated as an adult.
你还没有到大人的地步。
-
2. You think a few front page stories and some face time on TV
你以为几篇头版新闻 还有电视专访。
-
3. makes you the next Judy Miller?
就能让你成为 下一个朱蒂米勒?。
-
4. You've got a long way to go. Don't be so arrogant.
你还有很长一段路要走 不要太嚣张。
-
5. Okay, so you think when a woman asks to be treated with respect, that's arrogance?
你觉得女人要求你尊敬她 表示她很嚣张?。
-
6. Are you accusing me of sexism?
你是说我有性别歧视?。
-
7. Just making an observation.
只不过是聊天而已。
-
8. No TV for a month.
不准上电视一个月。
-
9. -What? -You heard me. No interviews.
- 什么? - 你听到了,不准接专访。
-
10. -That's completely unfair. -You want to make it no TV indefinitely?
- 这真的很不公平 - 你要永远都不能上电视吗?。