返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第1季 第04集>>

  • 1. The President should at least sit down with him and let him make his case.
    总统应该至少和他面谈 听听他的想法。
  • 2. You tell Bob I'm happy to schedule a meeting with the President
    你跟鲍伯说我很乐意 安排他和总统见面。
  • 3. once he's set a date to put this bill on the floor.
    等他定下这项提案 提交国会的日期后。
  • 4. The President can fuck himself.
    去他的总统。
  • 5. This is the platform. It's what he ran on.
    这是他执政的政纲。
  • 6. I don't give a shit what he ran on. He can't steamroll the House.
    我不管他是什么政纲 他不能用权力影响众议院。
  • 7. And don't forget, you work for me, Frank, not him.
    还有不要忘记 你是帮我工作法兰。
  • 8. If he wants something on the floor, he's gonna have to talk to me directly.
    如果他想把提案提交国会 就得直接跟我谈。
  • 9. I know you take a lot of pride in your manhood, Bob,and it's impressive,but as big as it is, Linda can still shut the door on it.
    我知道你对你的男子气概 很自豪鲍伯,令人佩服,不论有多大 琳达还是能让你吃闭门羹。
  • 10. Tell Vasquez the bill is dead.
    跟瓦克斯说这项提案 胎死腹中了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next