<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第05集>>
-
1. You fucking lied, Frank?
法兰 你撒谎?。
-
2. No, no, no. You lie to my fucking face?
你当着我的面撒谎?。
-
3. -Marty, I did not lie. -What do you mean you did not?
- 马帝 我没撒谎 - 什么意思?。
-
4. We spent a whole weekend in that room poring over this bill line by line.
我们花了整整一个周末 逐条讨论这个提案。
-
5. And nowhere did it say anything about collective bargaining.
根本没提到劳资谈判。
-
6. Let's calm down and sit down. And we will discuss this.
冷静点 坐下 我们来讨论吧。
-
7. I will explain everything that's going on and we will talk it out.
我会解释一切 开诚布公地说。
-
8. -No matter how long it takes. -No. No more.
- 谈多久都没关系 - 不用了。
-
9. This is gonna be a very short meeting.
这会是简短的会议。
-
10. 'Cause only one of two things are going to happen.
因为只有两条路可走。