<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. Two reasons, which are really the same reason.
两个原因 其实都一样。
-
2. I was sick of working for other people,and I knew I could do a better job than my bosses.
我受够了为别人工作,我知道我比我的老板还能干。
-
3. They kept trying to suppress me, shutting me out.
他们不断压迫、排斥我。
-
4. So I said, "Fuck it. I'll do it my way."
于是我说: 「我自己来」。
-
5. -And then you just quit? -Not like you did.
- 然后你就辞职了? - 和你不一样。
-
6. I slaved away until I lined up the money to start Slugline.
我拚死拚活工作 才存够钱开《头条报导》。
-
7. Once Slugline gets big enough, what's the plan?
《头条报导》茁壮之后 你打算如何?。
-
8. Are you gonna sell it like Arianna?
像亚莉安娜一样卖了公司?。
-
9. Probably. And then who knows?
可能吧 之后谁知道?。
-
10. Whatever the next adventure is. Maybe Shanghai.
迎接任何挑战 或许去上海吧。