<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. Look, he's gonna shift blame for the strike back on Congress.
他会将罢工怪在国会头上。
-
2. No. We need something clear, something clean,something that sticks in your head.
我们要更明确、清新的标语,听了就忘不了的。
-
3. "Teachers need a lesson in self-restraint."
「教师得学会自制」。
-
4. No. You're not hearing me. People like teachers.
你没听懂我的意思 大家都爱戴教师。
-
5. No. We need something that makes Spinella the villain.
我们要能让史皮奈拉 变成坏人的标语。
-
6. -His lack of control, his inability... -Disorganized labor.
- 他无控制力 无法… - 失序劳工。
-
7. It's disorganized labor, plain and simple.
失序劳工 直接简单。
-
8. When you've got angry teachers throwing bricks through congressmen's windows,you've gotta blame the union leadership.
愤怒的教师 朝议员住宅窗户扔砖块,那是工会领袖的责任。
-
9. We'll be beefing up the security for the entire leadership.
我们会为高阶议员增加保安。
-
10. And I strongly encourage Marty Spinella to keep his people in line.
我强烈建议马帝史皮奈拉 管好他的人。