<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. This is starting to look like disorganized labor.
这变得像是失序劳工了。
-
2. Do you really think Marty Spinella is to blame?
你真的认为 是马帝史皮奈拉的错?。
-
3. Whether Mr. Spinella is behind this or not,he might wanna tone down the rhetoric,before disorganized labor turns into organized crime.
不论史皮奈拉先生 是否是幕后主使,他都该注意言词,以免失序劳工变成组织犯罪。
-
4. No one can prove anything. So that's the most cogent response.
没人能证明这点 这就是最有力的回应。
-
5. Well, go on TV and say that. You deplore violence in any form.
那就上电视说明 你谴责一切形式的暴力。
-
6. It's Congress that should take responsibility.
该负责任的是国会。
-
7. I don't want to degenerate to Frank's level.
我不想自贬到法兰的水平。
-
8. We need to kill this brick thing. It's distracting people from the issues.
我们得结束砖块事件 这分散大家对议题的注意力。
-
9. -She's right. -lt'll eat up one cycle, and it'll disappear.
- 说得对 - 热度过了 就会消失。
-
10. No. This story is getting traction.
不 这个故事越来越引人关注。