<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. If the strike isn't over by then, I'll change the bill.
若到时罢工还没停止 我就修改提案。
-
2. -Frank... -No. One more week. That's all.
- 法兰… - 再一周就好。
-
3. This is the worst possible position to be in.
真是再糟也不过了。
-
4. If I water down the bill, the President will still see me as a failure.
如果我修改提案 总统还是会觉得我失败。
-
5. If the strike doesn't end in a week, I've forced myself into a corner.
如果罢工一周内没结束 我就穷途末路。
-
6. Only total victory will put me back in his good graces.
只有全面胜利 才能让我重获他的青睐。
-
7. The alternative is exile,which would mean the last five months were for nothing.
否则就是出局,之前五个月就是白忙一场。
-
8. I cannot abide falling back to square one.
我不能跌回原点。
-
9. Does the Congressman need me, ma'am?
夫人 议员找我吗?。
-
10. No. I just was wondering if you wanted a cup of coffee.
不 我只是想邀你喝杯咖啡。