返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第1季 第08集>>

  • 1. There'll be paid training programs available.
    会有支薪的训练课程。
  • 2. How much will they pay?
    薪水多少?。
  • 3. Granted, it's less than you made at the shipyard.
    比你们在造船厂的工资少。
  • 4. -So how much? -It's about $6 an hour.
    - 多少? - 一小时六块钱。
  • 5. That's not even minimum wage.
    还不到最低工资。
  • 6. -Horseshit, Russo! -You have to see it as an investment.
    - 放屁 鲁索! - 你们要把这当成投资。
  • 7. The training programs are a valuable resource...
    训练课程也是珍贵资源…。
  • 8. You're not getting it.
    你没听懂。
  • 9. I can't afford to make investments.
    我没办法投资。
  • 10. $6 an hour puts my family on the street.
    一小时六块钱 等于叫我全家流落街头。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 55 Previous Next