返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第1季 第08集>>

  • 1. Normally, this is where I would start
    一般我会站在这里。
  • 2. to drone on about the Sentinel's history, its philosophy, its yadda, yadda, yadda...
    讲一些山特诺的历史 或哲学之类的废话…。
  • 3. But I'm gonna save that for my big speech tomorrow,and that way I'm not gonna bore y'all to tears twice.
    但这些话 我要留到明天演讲时说,免得你们要无聊两次。
  • 4. Tonight we're gonna turn it over to a man who needs no introduction,'cause we all know what a son of a bitch he is.
    今晚我们邀请到这位 不用我介绍的人,因为我们都知道他这小贱人。
  • 5. Seriously, though,Frank Underwood exemplifies all the virtues we try to instill in our graduates.
    说真的,法兰安德沃 是我们教导学生德行的榜样。
  • 6. We're so proud to call you an alumnus, Frank,and to have your name as a permanent fixture on our campus.
    法兰 很荣幸能称你为校友,把你的名字 永远留在我们校园里。
  • 7. Congressman Frank Underwood.
    法兰安德沃议员。
  • 8. Thank you, President Higgins.
    谢谢 希更斯校长。
  • 9. I first want to thank SanCorp Industries
    我要先感谢善可工业。
  • 10. for providing the funds to make the library possible.
    他们提供资金 实现新图书馆的想法。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 55 Previous Next