<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第09集>>
-
1. Why has it taken him this long to endorse you?
他为什么等这么久 才表态支持你?。
-
2. He didn't think I was worth it.
以前他觉得我不值得支持。
-
3. But then he heard I had a one-on-one with The New York Times,and, boom, he was on board.
后来他听说我接受 《纽约时报》一对一专访,忽然他就同意支持了。
-
4. I might print that.
这句我也许会刊出来。
-
5. The more of my words, the fewer of yours,the better off we'll both be.
我多说 你少说,这对你我都好。
-
6. If I didn't think you were such a liability to yourself, Congressman,I might even like you.
议员 要不是你这人 喜欢跟自己过不去,我也许会喜欢你。
-
7. Ifyour circulation was as high as The Wall Street Journal,I might like you back.
若你的发行量 有《华尔街日报》那么高,我也许也会喜欢你。
-
8. Hit me. Next question.
问吧 下一个问题。
-
9. I have to put up a fight, Frank.
我得拼了 法兰。
-
10. Tell them they're wasting their money.
告诉他们是在浪费金钱。