<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第09集>>
-
1. But you know what? I don't have a fucking shred of real influence.
结果呢?我一点实权也没有。
-
2. I'm trotted around like a goddamn mascot, and this is my home state.
我到处作秀像个吉祥物 这是我的家乡。
-
3. I'm offering you influence, sir.
我向你提供实权。
-
4. I'd like your guidance and your expertise.
我希望借重你的指导和专长。
-
5. But if that's not on the table, then, well...
不过如果你无法提供 那么…。
-
6. With all due respect, Mr. Vice President, you should head back to Washington.
恕我直言 副总统先生 你应该回华府去。
-
7. Your husband was very explicit.
你的老公说得很直。
-
8. I would categorize it as a threat.
可以说是发出恐吓。
-
9. What did he say exactly?
他究竟说了什么?。
-
10. Not to surprise him.
别让他感到意外。