<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第03集>>
-
1. This is on my shoulders.
这事我来担。
-
2. Even so, the president is gonna require some serious persuasion.
即使如此 也不好说服总统。
-
3. I'm happy to talk to him.
我去跟他谈。
-
4. No. No. I'll do it.
别 我来吧。
-
5. He'll be more amenable if it comes from a friend.
朋友去说 他更容易接受。
-
6. You're right. A trusted confidant.
没错 可信的密友。
-
7. Let me test the waters.
我去试试水吧。
-
8. The Cult of Tusk. Membership: one.
塔斯克党 成员 一人。
-
9. But that one disciple just so happens to be
不过那个信徒恰好是。
-
10. the most powerful man in the free world.
自由世界最有权力的人。