返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第2季 第04集>>

  • 1. I had to pull every trick in the book
    为了让福利改革通过参议院。
  • 2. to get entitlement through the Senate.
    我什么手段都用了。
  • 3. If it fails in the House, we don't get a round two.
    如果众议院没通过 我们没有再来的机会。
  • 4. This is a one-time deal.
    这是一锤子买卖。
  • 5. It never should've passed the Senate to begin with.
    在参议院就不该通过。
  • 6. Can we start over? May I offer you an apology?
    我们从头开始好吗 我可以向你道歉吗。
  • 7. Deaf ears, Frank.
    我不想听 弗兰克。
  • 8. I withdrew myself from the education fight,and that is my cross to bear.
    我退出了《教育法案》,那是我必须抗下的负担。
  • 9. But I will be damned if I will make the same mistake twice.
    但我一个错误绝不会犯两次。
  • 10. This sort of stubbornness makes you no better than the Tea Party.
    你这么固执 沦落到茶党的档次上了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next