<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. Forgive my ignorance, but
我对这方面不太了解 但。
-
2. has there been any progress with research?
这方面的研究有什么进展吗。
-
3. Some. Genetic testing, vascular manipulation, but it's slow.
一些 基因测试 血管改造 但进展很慢。
-
4. They won't come up with anything in time for Marjory.
玛乔莉赶不上这些研究的成果了。
-
5. We're focusing on quality of life.
所以我们只想提高生活质量。
-
6. Look, I -- I know you have work to do, so...
听着 我知道你还有事 我...。
-
7. Oh, I'm no longer the Whip anymore. That's Jacqueline's job.
我已经不是党鞭了 那是杰奎琳的工作。
-
8. I just agreed to meet with you because we have a history.
我同意见你 是因为我们有交情。
-
9. She would be tougher to say not to.
很难拒绝她吧。
-
10. - But still it would've been a "no". - Yes.
-但还是该拒绝的 -没错。