返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第2季 第04集>>

  • 1. I admire your convictions, Donald.
    我佩服你的信念 唐纳德。
  • 2. You're a rare breed nowadays.
    如今像你这样的人凤毛麟角了。
  • 3. It didn't sound that way when you were comparing us to the Tea Party.
    你拿我们跟茶党比的时候 可不是这么说的。
  • 4. I was being unfair.
    我不该那么说。
  • 5. You're not a reactionary. You're a progressive.
    你不是反动派 是进步分子。
  • 6. I see where this is going.
    我明白你的意思。
  • 7. How do you mean?
    什么意思。
  • 8. When you've been in the wasteland as long as I have,you become immune to flattery.
    我坐了这么久冷板凳,对奉承已经有免疫力了。
  • 9. I know you think I'm fundamentally deceptive,but I am capable of a genuine compliment.
    我知道你认为我是个本性虚伪的人,但我也能真诚地赞美别人。
  • 10. Then I will take it as one, but it won't soften my resolve.
    那我就谢谢你了 但这不会动摇我的决心。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next