<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第12集>>
-
1. Mr. President. Ah, you brought it back in.
总统先生 您又把沙袋挪回来了。
-
2. Floyd Mayweather visited the White House this morning.
弗洛伊德·梅威瑟[著名拳击手]今早来白宫参观。
-
3. I thought he'd get a kick out of it.
我觉得他看见这个肯定很兴奋。
-
4. Did he have a go at it?
他没打几拳。
-
5. He threw a combination I thought would bust the stitching loose.
他打了套组合拳 我都担心把沙袋打爆了。
-
6. Well, that must have been a treat to watch.
那场面一定很好看。
-
7. He was telling me it's not just about the power.
他告诉我 这不仅仅是力量的问题。
-
8. Plenty of boxers are more powerful than he is.
比他更有力量的拳手不少。
-
9. No, it's his tactics, his precision, his speed.
关键是他的战术 他的准头和速度。
-
10. Most important? His counter punch.
最重要的一点 就是他的反击。