<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第13集>>
-
1. There's no pardon for anyone.
谁都没有特赦了。
-
2. I'll roll the dice.
我愿意赌一把。
-
3. Raymond, think like a businessman.
雷蒙德 用你的商业头脑想想。
-
4. Haven't you built a fortune by minimizing risk?
你不就是靠尽量减小风险积累财富的吗。
-
5. Isn't that why you stacked Congress all these years,why you guided Garrett to the Oval,and why you kept me on as Whip?
这不就是你这些年用钱堆砌国会,引领加勒特当上总统,留我当党鞭的原因吗。
-
6. Walker is a junk bond quickly depreciating,whereas I can end the conflict with China
沃克是个垃圾股 贬值得快,而我可以迅速解决和中国的贸易战。
-
7. and keep you in the black.
还能保你不坐牢。
-
8. You can't promise better relations with China.
你没法保证改善和中国的关系。
-
9. I wrecked them. I can repair them.
我破坏的 我也能修复。
-
10. Now let's work together, as we always intended to do.
一起合作吧 就如我们起初打算的那样。