<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第13集>>
-
1. I want to tell you something I have never told anyone:
有一件事我从没对任何人说过。
-
2. When I was 13 I walked in on my father in the barn.
我13岁那年在谷仓里撞见我父亲。
-
3. There was a shotgun in his mouth.
他把猎枪伸到嘴里。
-
4. He waved me over. "Come here, Francis," He said.
他朝我摆了摆手说道"过来 弗兰西斯。
-
5. "Pull the trigger for me."
替我扣动扳机"。
-
6. Because he didn't have the courage to do it himself.
因为他没有勇气自己做。
-
7. I said, "No, Papa," And walked out,knowing he would never find that courage.
我说"不 爸爸" 就离开了,我知道他永远没有那个勇气。
-
8. The next seven years were hell for my father,but even more hell for my mother and me.
接下来的七年里 我父亲生不如死,但我母亲和我更加痛苦。
-
9. He made all of us miserable.
他令我们都苦不堪言。
-
10. Drinking, despair, violence.
酗酒 绝望 暴力。