<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第13集>>
-
1. The other half doesn't trust a word of it.
另一半却一个字也不信。
-
2. Does Tricia feel the same way?
特莉莎也这么想吗。
-
3. She believes in Claire, which inclines her to believe in you.
她信任克莱尔 所以她也想相信你。
-
4. I meant every syllable.
我字字发自肺腑。
-
5. I wanted you to know beyond a shadow of a doubt
我想让您百分之百地相信。
-
6. that I am willing to do whatever is necessary.
我愿做任何必要的事。
-
7. Well, then why can't I shake the shadow?
那么 我为什么抛不开疑虑呢。
-
8. Because I'm a liar, sir.
因为我是个骗子 先生。
-
9. Because I lack scruples and some would even say compassion.
因为我无所顾忌 甚至可以说没有同情心。
-
10. But that's just the image that I present to the world
但那只是我展示给世人的一面。