<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第13集>>
-
1. That you haven't spoken in weeks.
你们好几个星期没说过话了。
-
2. That is simply not true.
一派胡言。
-
3. I've spoken to senior staff at the White House
我与白宫的高级官员通过话。
-
4. who say the president is worried you want to run against him in 2016.
他说总统担心你会在2016年大选中与他竞争。
-
5. And just today Linda Vasquez intimated that you --
而就在今天 琳达·瓦斯奎兹暗指你...。
-
6. Look, I fully expect that the president will run in 2016,and I hope he's generous enough to invite me
我相信总统一定会在2016年竞选连任,而且我希望他能够慷慨地邀请我。
-
7. to be his running mate.
作他的竞选伙伴。
-
8. Impeachment, conviction. Let's say it happens.
弹劾 定罪 如果是这个结果呢。
-
9. It won't. He's completely innocent.
不会的 他完全是无辜的。
-
10. Let's say it does happen. You become president.
我们假设一下 你成了总统。