<< 老友记 第3季 第07集>>
-
1. And, um, excuse me. He helps me.
而且不好意思 他帮了我很多。
-
2. Oh. Please. Ask her how? What do you need help for?
拜托 请你问问她怎么帮的 帮你做什么。
-
3. With my alignment. One leg's shorter than the other.
帮我调整骨架 我一只脚比较长。
-
4. Oh, my God. Yeah. Argue with that.
天啊 是啊 要怎么跟她争。
-
5. What? It's true. My right leg is two inches shorter.
干嘛 是真的 我的右脚短了两寸。
-
6. Come on, you're just tilting.
少来了 你只是没站直。
-
7. Her legs are fine. I know that.
她的脚没事 我知道。
-
8. So why do you let her go to a chiropractor? I'm sorry, "Let her"?
你为什么让她去看脊椎按摩师 什么叫"让她"。
-
9. What can I do? She doesn't listen to me about renter's insurance, either.
她根本不听我的话 连承租保险都不买。
-
10. Wait a minute. You don't have renter's insurance?
等等 你没有承租保险。