<< 老友记 第3季 第17集>>
-
1. And then, you just feel bad for the people because...
然后你又为大众感到难过…。
-
2. ...they needed to make their hair grow.
因为他们想要长出头发来。
-
3. You know, this is like when my parents got divorced.
特别像我父母离婚的时候。
-
4. I hope Ross doesn't try to kidnap me after Cub Scouts.
天啊 我希望罗斯不会 在童子军活动结束后绑架我。
-
5. I dreamed that Ross and Rachel were still together.
我梦到罗斯和瑞秋没有分手。
-
6. And we were all hanging out and happy.
大家都聚在一起 很开心。
-
7. I had the same dream.
我做了同样的梦。
-
8. And nobody slept with the Xerox girl. Oh, I had the opposite dream.
而且没人跟那个影印女孩上床 噢 我梦到的刚好相反。
-
9. Maybe it's gonna be okay. I mean, it's been a week.
或许之后就会没事 已过一个礼拜了。
-
10. It never takes me more than a week to get over a relationship.
我从来不会花 超过一个礼拜的时间为爱伤神。