<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第02集>>
-
1. Senator, if I may, I can explain.
参议员 请允许我解释。
-
2. How do we explain to the men and women who serve,who put their lives on the line,that our ambassador thinks they're irrelevant?
我们该怎么向海外服役的男女士兵,那些出生入死的人解释,我们驻联合国的大使认为他们无关紧要。
-
3. I think that's an unfair characterization of what I intended--
我觉得您这样说实在是曲解了我的本意。
-
4. I am not characterizing anything, Mrs. Underwood,you said the words.
我可没有曲解什么 安德伍德夫人,话是你自己说的。
-
5. And now you're trying to backpedal your way out of it.
而现在你又想耍花招赖掉自己的话。
-
6. - You're trying to take my words-- - Don't interrupt me.
-您就是在断章取义 -不要打断我。
-
7. If you will stop interrupting me, I can explain--
如果您能不打断我的话 我可以解释的。
-
8. No, you see, we ask the questions, you answer them.
瞧 问问题的是我们 你只管回答。
-
9. You're not allowing me to answer the questions, Senator.
而您就是不让我好好回答问题 参议员。
-
10. If you could maybe listen instead of grandstanding.
您只顾着哗众取宠 就是不肯听我讲。