<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第02集>>
-
1. Senator, the vote should center on my merits,not a few moments where you and I took the gloves off.
参议员 投票应该注重于我的优点,而不是你我剑拔弩张的个别瞬间。
-
2. Well, I think that was telling, don't you?
我觉得这很能说明问题。
-
3. How you behaved under pressure?
你面对压力时的反应。
-
4. Senator, you know you were taking out of context what I said.
参议员 你知道你是在断章取义吧。
-
5. Of course I was. I was trying to rile you up.
知道 我故意惹怒你的。
-
6. And I succeeded.
我也成功了。
-
7. I wish I hadn't,because it's gonna make things really tough for you.
我真后悔,因为你现在的情况真的不乐观。
-
8. But, if you can convince my
但是如果你现在。
-
9. colleagues to change their minds despite that...
还能说服我的同事改变主意的话。
-
10. why, you'd make a great Ambassador.
你肯定能做个好大使的。