<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第02集>>
-
1. You talked to Ayla Sayyad.
你和艾拉·萨伊德谈过了。
-
2. I can either be an asset or a liability.
我既可以帮忙也可以帮倒忙。
-
3. You think this puts you on the ticket now?
你以为这样就能保你成为竞选搭档了吗。
-
4. Not if you tell him.
你去告密的话自然不会了。
-
5. But the smart move would be to advocate on my behalf.
不过比较聪明的选择是替我说好话。
-
6. Don't strong-arm me, Jackie.
别逼我 杰姬。
-
7. You're the man in the middle. Who else would I strong-arm?
你是中间人 不逼你逼谁。
-
8. I want to be on your team, Remy.
我想成为你们的一员 雷米。
-
9. We do well when we're on the same team.
我们合作的时候结果一向不错。
-
10. You have more calls?
你还有别的电话吗。